GEOINT 2015 Government Pavilion Stage to Feature Wide Range of Content
June 3, 2015
Valuable GEOINT Symposium content extends far beyond the general session main stage. In response to overwhelmingly positive feedback, USGIF will for the second year host leaders from across the federal government at its Government Pavilion Stage in the exhibit hall each afternoon of GEOINT 2015.
The Government Pavilion Stage allows USGIF to offer attendees even more diverse content throughout the week as well as provide additional outlets for attendees and exhibitors alike to hear federal leaders discuss business opportunities.
“Any aspect of the GEOINT Symposium—the general session keynotes, the Government Pavilion Stage, the exhibit hall, the training and education sessions—on its own could be a phenomenal event,” said USGIF CEO Keith Masback. “By combining all of these elements into the GEOINT Symposium, USGIF aims to be as efficient and effective as possible in its mission while providing the best value and experience for our attendees.”
GEOINT 2015 Government Pavilion speakers and presentations include:
Tuesday, June 23
- Kevin P. Meiners, Assistant Director of National Intelligence for Acquisition, Technology and Facilities, ODNI
- “NGA and Transparency: Enabling the Mission through IT” by Doug McGovern, CIO & Director, Technical Services Directorate, NGA
- “The Army Geospatial Center” by Dr. Joseph Fontanella, Army GIO
- Terry Busch, DIA
- “Achieving Object Based Production through Next Gen Tasking, Analytic Modeling, and Integrative Intelligence” by Gary Dunow, Director, Analysis Directorate; and John Goolgasian, Director, Source Operations and Management Directorate, NGA
Wednesday, June 24
- The Honorable Thomas M. Battle Jr., Mayor, City of Huntsville, Ala.
- “Geospatial Information for Homeland Security” by David Alexander, Director, Geospatial Management Office, DHS
- “The Information Sharing Environment” by Michael Howell, ISE Deputy Program Manager; and Director, Classified Information Sharing and Safeguarding Office
- “Use, Sharing, and Dissemination of Geospatial Data” by Ivan B. DeLoatch, Executive Director, Federal Geographic Data Committee Secretariat
- “Legal and Policy Trends” by Cindy Ryan, General Counsel, NGA; and Kevin Pomfret, Executive Director, The Centre for Spatial Law and Policy
Thursday, June 25
- “Policy and The Hill: A Staffer Perspective”
- “IC ITE Mission Users and Technologies” by Catherine Johnston, Director for Analysis, DIA, and IC ITE Mission User Group Chair
- “Agile Industry Innovation” with Susan M. Gordon Deputy Director; Mike Geggus, Program Director, Full Spectrum GEOINT, Office of the Geospatial-Intelligence Management Directorate; Nicole Pierce, Senior Procurement Executive, Office of Contract Services Directorate; and Karyn Hayes-Ryan, Director, NSG Program Management Office, Technical Services Directorate, NGA
Please note the above agenda is subject to change.