Congratulations Young Professional Golden Ticket Winners!
June 2, 2015
USGIF has announced the winners of the USGIF Young Professionals Golden Ticket Program! The Golden Ticket Program offers an opportunity for young professionals to win complimentary, full registration and access to exclusive events to the GEOINT 2015 Symposium.
And the 25 winners are:
- Mark Biggerstaff, Vencore
- Barry Bragg, RadiantBlue Technologies
- Desiree Brungard, DigitalGlobe
- Brittany Burgess, Vencore
- Andie Dodd, Spatial Networks
- Jace Ebben, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Joel Eichelkraut, Harris Corporation
- Jonathan Fentzke, OmniEarth Inc.
- Adesemowo Adetunji Francis, AAC Consulting Ltd. (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Cullen Frye, Accenture Federal Services
- Ian Harvy, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Joshua Jackson, NGA
- Serena Kelleher-Vergantini, Institute for Science and International Security
- Scott Kozicki, Vencore
- Grace Lee, Accenture Federal Services
- Rose Lemire, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Preston Mattox, Vencore
- Joel Max, Poudre Fire Authority/Fort Collins Office of Emergency Management
- Caitlyn Milton, DigitalGlobe
- Chris Rader, OGSystems
- Jonathan Rowe, OGSystems
- Kyle Smith, Courage Services, Inc.
- Kyra Williams, Esri
- Brian Wood, S2 Analytical Solutions
- Emily Wu, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Congratulations winners and we look forward to seeing you at GEOINT 2015!